1.17.2007

Lincoln's "How I did it" - some good stuff, but more detail needed


If you grab a subscription to Lincoln's excellent iWeld newsletter, you got a link to the "how I did it" page of their website.

The page features welding projects from dozens of welders. The projects range from race car frames to hay bale handlers to bed frames to cactus shaped mailboxes. What would be really nice would be more project specifications to go along with the photographs. They have a nice start, but without the descriptions and project info, it's lacking.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, This question doesn't relate to the subject but I do torch brazing at a machine shop and I'm having problems. I bought an article by Robert Peaslee about brazing problems but I want to buy the book that the article is excerpted from. Can you help me? My e-mail address in john.gaudet@verizon.net. Thanks

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home